Welcome to the Neurological Alliance of New Zealand website. This website contains information about the Neurological Alliance membership, our purpose, and the goals that we are working towards.
The Neurological Alliance
The Neurological Alliance was established in 1999 to provide a forum for organisations representing a neurological disease to work together and make representations on matters of common interest. All members have a common desire to promote community awareness of neurological diseases and to see that the needs of people with neurological conditions are met.
The incidence of neurological disorders is reduced and people with neurological conditions and related disabilities have the best possible quality of life.
The following organisations are members of the Neurological Alliance.
- Alzheimers New Zealand
- Brain Injury Association of New Zealand
- Epilepsy New Zealand
- Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of New Zealand
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Neurological Foundation
- New Zealand Organisation for Rare Disorders
- Parkinsons New Zealand
- Stroke Foundation of New Zealand