Terms of Reference
The incidence of neurological disorders is reduced and people with neurological conditions and related disabilities have the best possible quality of life.
- To provide a forum for networking for mutual benefit and for organising around and making representations on matters of common interest.
- To promote community awareness of the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- To promote research into neurological disorders, their prevention, treatment and cure.
- To have the Alliance recognised by the government and its agencies.
- To monitor relevant policies and guidelines of the Ministry of Health and other government agencies.
- To take part in enquiries and reviews on matters of interest to the Alliance.
Goals and strategies
Goals are set for each matter of common interest and a strategy worked out for achieving each goal. Goals and strategies are reviewed at least annually. The Alliance meets to review, update and act on its goals and strategies.